Buying and Selling PropertyBuying or selling a house, a unit or a commercial property there are many factors to be considered to ensure that the transaction runs smoothly. We are fully compliant with e-conveyancing practices and procedures. We offer the cost effective services of an experienced conveyancer within our law firm services. Buying, selling, borrowing or refinancing or for any other transaction, we offer prompt and efficient advice throughout the process.
Commercial and Retail Leases
Leases give you the legal right to occupy property to carry on your business in accordance with the terms of the Lease. The Lease could be for a business in a shopping centre or for a factory office or warehouses. In New South Wales there is different legislation which covers different leases. We offer the cost effective services of an experienced conveyancer with the experience of a lawyer where needed, to make sure you get it right.
Property TransactionsIf you are borrowing or refinancing a loan or entering into a loan agreement with another person or purchasing a property together with another person, we can provide you with effective and efficient advice on the documents required. We have an experienced property lawyer who can provide you with practical and cost effective advice with the assistance of a licenced conveyancer where appropriate.
Fixed Fees for Most Property Transactions
ConveyancingOur firm conducts all conveyancing matters through the PEXA system and is e-conveyancing compliant in all respects. E-Conveyancing minimises the manual process and paperwork associated with property transactions by allowing lawyers to transact online with other lawyers, conveyancers and financial institutions. We can lodge documents and complete financial settlements electronically to speed up the process and reduce the risk of errors and delays. We will be with you throughout the process from start to finish including:
- Reviewing the Contract for Sale if you are buying
- Preparing the Contract for Sale if you are selling
- Liaising with your lender whether buying or selling
- Liaising with the conveyancers for the buyer or seller
- Preparing the settlement figures
- Arranging for stamping of the Settlement documents
- Arranging Settlement and the release of the deposit monies from the Agent.
LeasingWe can advise you on the most important terms of the Lease whether you are a tenant or the Landlord, including:
- The duration of the Lease,
- The rent and other outgoings payable
- The permitted use of the premises
- The fit outs, repairs and maintenance obligations
- The insurance policies that are required
- The termination of Lease
Property TransactionsWe can prepare and advise you on the legal documents you need if you are entering into a property transaction with another person or lender, including:
- Loan Agreements
- Mortgage Agreements
- Transfer of Share Agreements
- Co Ownership Agreements
- Transfers of Property (in whole or part)