Slip and Fall (Public Liability)
If you’ve been injured as a result of an accident in a shopping centre, a side walk, car park or any other public place or even at someone else’s house, you may be entitled to claim compensation for any loss you suffer from your injuries. Public liability claims can be complex and complicated and there are time limits for bringing a claim. You should seek legal advice immediately.
Adam Court is a specialist public liability lawyer who can advise you on whether you have a claim and how to get the best results.
Medical and Dental NegligenceMedical negligence can occur when a medical or dental, or other health provider fails to take proper care of their patient and the patient suffers injury and loss as a result. If this has occurred you may be entitled to claim compensation for your injuries such as loss of income, medical expenses and pain and suffering. Time limits apply in medical negligence claims so you need to speak with Adam Court today, a specialist medical negligence lawyer, who will provide you with advice on your claim and on your entitlements.
Work Injury CompensationIf you have been injured at work, whether it is a physical or mental injury, then you may be able to claim Workers Compensation to cover your loss of earnings and medical expenses. You may also be entitled to claim a lump sum for your injury, If your injury is serious and the result of the employer’s negligence you could have even greater entitlements. Contact Adam Court today who has 30 years experience in Workers Compensation claims to help you assess your claim and to get you the help you need.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident whether or not it was your fault, you may have entitlements to claim compensation for your injuries. A motor vehicle injury claim can be complex. Don’t try to lodge your motor accident claim directly with the insurer. They may deny your claim or even reduce the amount of compensation you receive. You may also be entitled to additional claims such as workers compensation depending on how the accident occurred. You need to speak to Adam Court today to find out your rights and entitlements.
No Win No Fee at Court LegalCourt Legal offers a No Win, No Fee* cost structure across all areas of compensation. Personal Injury Compensation covers physical or psychological injury you may suffer as a result of someone else’s actions whether that occurs on the road or at work or in a public place. Compensation is intended to help you recover any loss and damage you sustain as a result of those injuries. There are a number of instances in which you may be entitled to claim compensation:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Work Injury Accidents
- Medical and Dental Negligence
- Public Liability Claims (Slip and Fall Accidents)
- Total and Permanent Disability Claims (Superannuation)
Claiming compensation for an injury is often complicated. It is not possible to set out in detail all the possible scenarios and entitlements you may have. That is why you need to contact Court Legal today to discuss your matter.
Adam Court will personally take care of your compensation claim. He will get to know you and find out about you and your injury and how it has impacted your life and those close to you.
Before you commit your claim to another law firm consider the following reasons why you should speak with Adam Court at Court Legal:
- We offer no win no fee which guarantees you won’t be required to pay any fees to us until we win your case.**
- We’ll cover all the costs to prepare and run your case, so you’ll never be out of pocket**
- Adam specialises in Injury compensation. That is all he does.
- Adam has been practicing in personal injury law for 30 years.
- You will have an accredited specialist working for you.
- Your claim will not be handed over to a junior or inexperienced solicitor.
- There is no inital cost to you to speak with Adam and get his specialist advice to find out about your claim.
- Adam will work hard for you to maximise your compensation payout.
- Adam will visit you at home or in hospital if you can’t come to see him.
- Adam is backed up by an outstanding team at Court Legal.
So do not delay in contacting Adam Court to have a chat about your claim.
**In some medical negligence cases initial expert opinions are payable by the client, but the matter is otherwise no win no fee. **Workers Compensation matters are fully funded by WIRO.