Court Legal specialises in the areas of Family Law and Injury Compensation Law. Our Personal Injury Partner, Adam Court, is a Law Society Accredited Specialist.
We also offer general legal assistance in the areas of Estate Litigation, Wills and Probate, Business Law, Leasing, Property and Conveyancing.
Court Legal, formerly FJ Smith & Co, has been providing individuals and businesses with high quality legal services since 1964.
We now have offices conveniently located in Newport, North Sydney and Parramatta.
Court Legal continues to provide effective and positive outcomes in a cost effective manner. We are committed to providing a high quality service for every client.
Whatever legal assistance you need, we are here to help you and to give you honest and straightforward advice, in language you can understand.
SPECIALIST IN INJURY COMPENSATION CLAIMS
- Offices in Newport, North Sydney and Parramatta
- No win no fee*
- Speak to Adam Court our Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury from first contact
- No upfront costs
- Free first consultation*
- Very competitive rates
- Home visits
For a FREE
Probate, Estate Planning & Litigation
Need a Will?
Consultation* *Conditions Apply
Mr D suffered severe injuries in a motor vehicle accident in October 2013 when a petrol tanker ran out of control in Mona Vale. As a result, the tanker exploded in flames and Mr D received severe burns to 40% of his body. Mr D spent many weeks in hospital and was in the rehab burns unit for 2 ½ years.
After a settlement conference, we managed to achieve a settlement for Mr D of $590,000.00.
- It's all gone bananas for Coles - another injured shopper seeks huge payout
- How a head injury turned teenager Zac Tiessen into a musical genius
- PTSD sufferer speaks out about damage of intrusive surveillance
- Baird government's plan to axe green slip insurers' 'super profits' amid reforms
- Businessman, 53, worth $4.3 million forced his live-in girlfriend to sign a prenup THREE days after